KitchenAid Microwave is Possessed

PLEASE look for this model microwave (KHMS155LSS) at consumeraffairs(dot)com so you can read all the similar experiences as I am showing here. THANKS KitchenAid FOR NOTHING!! I paid $500.00 for a microwave three years ago and it is now a piece of junk. I THOUGHT KitchenAid stood for something, but I guess they just make inferior products like the Chinese. Only difference seems to be they charge a lot more for their junk products than the stuff made in China. The microwave that this one replaced was purchased in the late 1970'S and worked for decades! I guess the good old USA doesn't make things like they used to. Nor do they stand behind their products any longer. Could this be why all our jobs are going overseas? KitchenAid told us, since the microwave was purchased over one year ago, they would only schedule a service call for at least $65.00 just to come out. The last KitchenAid product I threw in the garbage was one of their blenders. The shaft broke and they could not replace the pitcher, said we had to buy a new one. I see a pattern developing here and I'm no longer a KitchenAid customer because THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Please Google this microwave and you will see THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM & KitchenAid doesn't seem to be actually fixing the problem! THANKS FOR NOTHING KitchenAid. APRIL 2010 UPDATE: Kitchenaid has sent a tech to our home and replaced the control panel free of charge and this seems to have completely fixed the problem. I wish they would ...

See Also : shopping for kitchenaid and Cookware Sets

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment