Sanyo rice cooker - the right choice for you


Image : http://www.flickr.com


If you're reading this, then you are interested in more information about the Sanyo rice cooker product line. There are three basic categories and to choose between them on the needs of your budget. Sanyo is a recognized and trusted Japanese company that uses innovative technology to produce top rice cooker, so choosing one that will assure a quality machine that probably last for a long time provided, though. My family has been with the same riceFocus in the past 20 years, I have no doubt that you can achieve something similar.

3-Cup Rice Cooker

This is the size that I bought when I moved from my house. I live in a small apartment (350 square feet) and space means a lot. These models are convenient to clean and maintain. I usually eat rice with my girlfriend, a cup of rice is good for both of us on an average night. I already have four people on a curry night I was hosted and I have no doubt that size cooksenough rice for up to five people comfortably.

The automatic function is warm it on this machine. In other words, if you forget that the rice could be completed two scenarios: a little fire burns or a very intelligent device that keeps the rice warm for immediate consumption to have. Perfect, huh?

These stoves are non-stick, and both the lid and the bowl, come to allow easy cleaning. The maintenance is pretty quick and straightforward. I wipe the exterior of my rice cookerTo avoid once a week, only to the dust. (Mine is sitting at the top of my refrigerator, instead of my non-existing countertop.)

5-Cup Rice Cooker

This is what I turn on my parents' house. If your household has 4-6 people, this is the perfect size for you. You can easily manage to visit when guests arrive, whether invited or not ...

This size is also very convenient for another reason: It is large enough to handle soups, curries and stews. You can serve your rice cooker and use theKeep warm, instead of ugly in the table, or a beautiful and cold soup dish pan.

You can also prepare foods such as quinoa and oatmeal for your family. Eat healthy!

10-Cup Rice Cooker

This size is for restaurant owners, or people who recommended a lot of entertainment. In the case of households, is my additional recommendation that these people already have a 5-cup model, and actually use it so much that they see the need for its upgrade. This is a big, expensiveMachine and you should consider whether you really need to think in such a great device for your home.

Apart from that, I may have mentioned I use for storing soups, stews and curries keep warm to be enjoyed here. If you host a party at your home or at your local church, why not a 10-cup model?

What do restaurant owners, I have seen this herd keep miso soup in a Japanese restaurant, Feijoada in a Brazilian restaurant, apart from rice itself. As long as there is liquidand must be kept warm, I think, a 10-cup rice cooker can fit your needs quite well.

About the prices, as it is obviously to increase the size of the device. Another reason for the fine tuning of your purchase, do not you think?

See Also : shopping for kitchenaid and Cookware Sets

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment